What We Do
Since 2006 eg: consulting has been creating excellence, vibrancy and extra resources in the voluntary and community sector. We offer "one-stop-shop" consultancy services focused on providing the sector:
- Fundraising campaigns including getting financial support from the general public, business, private grant makers, Lottery and Government sources
- Securing celebrity involvement and endorsement
- Creating materials to bring your campaign alive including appeal films and annual reviews
- PR, marketing and communications strategies including securing high value/profile supporters and patrons to your cause
- Design consultancy for website, promotional materials and brand development
- Event planning and management including appeal launches and fundraisers
- Strategic reviews, visioning, organisational development and business planning
- Evaluations and impact reporting
- Campaigning, political lobbying including Ministerial visits and securing local authority and MP engagement in your cause
The eg: consulting team is headed up by Mark Ereira-Guyer who has a successful and long established track record of working with voluntary and community sector leaders. He is also a Green County Councillor in Suffolk.
This provides as much pro-bono support to the VCS sector as time will allow, adopting a co-production approach and trying to engage smaller Community Sector groups who face falling off the 'fiscal cliff' in these austere times.
Mark has recently been interviewed by the Bury Free Press about our work: 'Helping charities through hard times'